Lexington, South Carolina—August 20, 2018—Cleco® Production Tools introduces its new line of pneumatic Right Angle Grinders, featuring a powerful 1.25 kW (1.7 Hp) motor for increased power and productivity, backed with quality and durability.
Combining a compact and lightweight body with a high performance motor, the new Cleco pneumatic grinders maximize material removal rates and are designed for rigorous use and long life in the most demanding grinding applications found in foundries, shipyards, machine shops and rolling stock in rail transport industry.
Small and lightweight the grinders high-impact dual-layer composite housing also provide extreme durability. Designed to fit all Type 27, Type 27 threaded hub and Type 1 abrasive discs, the new grinder series enables quieter operation with rear exhaust overhose standard as well as less operator fatigue thanks to the ergonomic, anti-vibration handle for increased comfort. Additionally all grinders come with a spindle lock for quick and easy abrasive changes and a versatile 270˚ adjustable guard for easy access to tight spaces.
“Our industry is centered around making tools that increase productivity and workflow,” said Dave Bigg, Global Product Manager, Cleco Production Tools. “Cleco’s new Right Angle Grinders have the power you need and the features you want, at an exceptional value.”
Cleco’s Right Angle Grinders at a glance:
- High-performance 1.25 kW (1.7 Hp) motor delivering maximum power
- Designed to fit all Type 27, Type 27 threaded hub and Type 1 abrasive discs
- Quieter operation with rear exhaust overhose standard
- Ergonomic, anti-vibration handle for increased comfort and less operator fatigue
- Spindle lock for quick and easy abrasive changes
- Dual-layer, high-impact composite housing for extreme durability
- Versatile 270˚ adjustable guard for easy access to tight spaces
For more information on Cleco’s new Right Angle Grinders, visit our digital experience.